CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sevens not enough

Seven Weird Things About Me.
(posted by Dee)

1. I like Peanut Butter in nearly everything. I eat it in oatmeal, on my apples, on my bananas, mixed with yogurt, and/or cool whip, on pancakes, or bacon, I'll put it in the bottom of an ice cream cone, melt it and then add the ice cream, it's good on brownies, or mix up a batch of Bisquick muffins with PB, and mixed nuts, It's great on Banana Bread too. Oh, and it has to be JIF peanut butter. Trader Joes is pretty good, but JIF is da best! I was mortified when we arrived in Canada and I found out they didn't carry JIF. I had to buy some crappy brand before I finally found it at a Walmart here. Then I had to by a HUGE jar to make sure I had enough to get me through the two weeks we'd be here.

2. I have to put my toilet paper on so that the loose end is coming towards you. It drives me crazy when it goes the other way.

3. I used to eat my pudding mixed with cool whip and then in an ice cream cone with either Peanut Butter in the bottom, or dry hot cocoa mix.

4. I like my cereals mixed together, 2 different kinds are good, 3 or more is better. I also used to also eat my cereal with a fork.

5. I ran around on my hands and knees and acted like a horse until I was about 16 years old. I plan on doing it again when Lilias old enough and wants me to be her horsie....

6. Long, long ago, in a galaxy far far away... I co-wrote a song about passing gas and it was sung to the tune of "We're Not Gonna Take It " by Twisted Sister. You'll have to tune in for a future post on what the words were. (La Rêveuse that was for you).

7. When I blow my nose, I sound like a fog horn. It tends to scare my brother-in-law.

Ok now I get to tag someone else - Jen at Allen Fieldhouse and LeNae Grandma your it!

5 comments:

Ronica said...

I am absolutely shrieking with laughter!

The peanut butter thing is totally not me (I like it, but not that much. And I prefer natural peanut butter with no sugar and no chemicals to make it stay together). But I'm with you on the TP (my old roommate was the opposite, so we had a deal that whomever changed it got to choose--the roll never sat empty!)

I can't wait to see you running around again like a horse, and teaching Lilia our song. ;) Now the question is, will her Barbies play DOOL and wear clothing made of duct tape?

Allen Fieldhouse said...

you know i totally agree with the pb having to be jif...there's really no substitute.
as for the tp, i agree with you again. if we go to someone's house & is see their paper is coming from the under, i think to myself, "oh, you are one of those people." :)
as for the song you co-wrote ~ i'm waiting for the video post of it!!

Mama Bear said...

The foghorn thing must run in the family... I scare Hubby with that sound, too. Either that or he stares at me and just shakes his head.

Mama Bear said...

OH! And DOOL Barbies! Shenanigans lives!

Ronica said...

I'm a honker, too, and so is Dr. B, so Rowan's doomed. I blame my deviated septum.

But, on the other side of my family we do this, too, so maybe it's a Norwegian thing?

See you at Shenenigan's!