CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ponderings


Why do babies love things they shouldn't have. Especially plastic bags, or paper? Lilia is really into plastic bags and tissue paper right now. As well as magazine pages and anything that will rip when she tugs on it. Last week when visiting her Grandparents in Minot, ND she was given an empty Tostitoes bag. (supervised of course). You would have thought she'd been given her own pony! She was so excited she shook and began breathing rapidly!! The same thing happened this week when I gave her some rolled up Tissue paper I pulled out of a new pair of shoes I'd bought. It was so darn cute I kept the tissue paper to entertain her with when nothing else is working.

Now if only those shoes would have fit.....

*A second pondering I had today- why do Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs taste soooo much better than regular Reeses PB cups? I've even come to almost dislike regular Reeses cups, but the Eggs are so good I hoard them and eat them throughout the year. I just finished my second to last one. What a sad day.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

We all like what we can't have, right? So in that vein, babies are just like the rest of us. Like chocolate for lunch, I would sure like that, but I know I can't have it or I would look like the Michelin Man. And the peanut butter eggs are better, because there's more peanut butter and less chocolate! Mmmmmmmm!!!

Allen Fieldhouse said...

just part of the human condition...wanting something we can't have!
love the photo ~ she is too darn cute!
& you cracked me up on the 2nd pondering (& got me hungry for candy!)