CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just 121 days, 4 hours, and 50 minutes...

Until she's a one year old!

It seems like yesterday when she was just a tiny helpless little baby in my arms. Now she's creeping (almost a crawl) along, and since the right top tooth just broke the surface she has 4 little teeth to eat her solid foods with.
She's 8 months old.
That's just 4 months till her first birthday people! That also means just 4 months till Christmas, have you started shopping?

5 comments:

Ronica said...

And getting better looking every minute! What a gorgeous girl!!! Hard to believe she's already 2/3 year old! Time flies...

Great photo--what a cutie!

Allen Fieldhouse said...

she's simply beautiful!!!

jo said...

I miss her! When can I hold her again?? I'll bet she won't stay still so I can hold her.

Mama Bear said...

and how long is that until 18?
I agree with joann.... I didn't get to hold her enough!

LeNae Grandma said...

What a darling! Sure glad we have her in our family :) She's growing up too fast-boohoo