CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Lilias point of view

We were tagged. I asked Lilia to fill this one out.
So here are her answers:

Trios: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions and 3 random facts:

Joys
1. Playing Peek A Boo
2. When Daddy comes home and plays with me or hugs me
3. Exploring anything new

Fears
1. Some loud noises
2. When Mommy walks out of the room and I see her go I think she won’t return
3. That if I don’t get fed right when I’m hungry I might starve

Goals
1. Walking on my own
2. Teaching these people my language. I speak fluently, they just can’t understand me
3. Getting my entire family, including these two fuzzy people Mommy calls BoscoRioMeow, together in one place permanently.

Current Obsessions
1. Investigating everything
2. Walking along furniture or with Mommy or Daddys help
3. Anything with lights and sound

Random Facts
1. My butt is ticklish. Right below my butt between my thigh and cheek. Mommy likes to tuck my blanket in and then I squirm because it tickles!
2. I like to go into the pose “downward dog” and hang out like that
3. When I hear sounds I try to repeat them. I often match their pitch (like sirens, dogs, and random beeps on the computer)

I tag whoever is reading right now