CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank heaven for little girls


"I can't resist a joyous urge
To smile and say
Thank heaven
For little girls"

Our little girl is two weeks and two days old today . This morning when I picked her up and said good morning she smiled at me. I swear she did. You can call it gas if you'd like, but it doesn't matter. When I see that little grin it warms my heart and fills me up with so much joy.

She smiles when she's falling asleep after a feeding too, and at times I swear she laughs in her sleep. Maybe it's coincidence, but I chose to believe she's already expressing an emotion of joy. Either way, it fills me with happiness and more love than I know what to do with.

2 comments:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

every moment is so precious...glad you are blogging about it!

Mama Bear said...

Aaahhhh, an official Daddy in the making. She already has you right where John is with his girls: wrapped around their little fingers and willing to do anything for them if the word "Daddy?" is involved. Good for you!