CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Love Thursday (or whatever day it may be when I get this posted)

(posted by: dee) <--- thought I'd specify so there isn't confusion as we are both posting on our blog.

Ok, so this was suppose to be done Thursday. I'm a bit behind, but your lucky I'm getting a post up at all. :)

I LOVE:
  1. Our baby girl, Lilia
  2. How supportive our families and friends have been, and spending time with them
  3. Snuggling with my kitties
  4. Sunshine
  5. Seeing our little girl recognize me and grin or giggle
  6. Spending a day outside when the weather is perfect
  7. Walks and exercising
  8. Painting, sculpting or doing anything 'artsy'
  9. Apples and peanut butter, together or seperate
  10. And lately - I love to sleep whenever I can

1 comment:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

nice list!
yes, after having kids, naps (very rare for me) are much appreciated!